CDL Class A Driver/Home DailyApply Now!
– Morning Start/Monday to Friday with 1 overnight per week 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM
– Competitive Salary
-Periods of travel required (1-2 weeks with the ability to come home on the weekend when possible) to cover dedicated collection routes (vacation coverage, sick leave, new driver training)
-When drivers are not traveling to cover routes, they will be doing local landfill hauls, moving equipment and/or bin repairs/deliveries
-Shifts may vary between morning and nights based on dedicated route coverage schedule
-Company credit card provided to cover 100% of travel expenses such as meals, lodging, air-fare and rental cars
-Salaried Position with Bi-Weekly Pay
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Loading, hauling, and delivering food waste on intra- and interstate routes with a 30-40’ open top dump trailer (combination vehicle) across a regional footprint determined by management.
– Operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles in accordance with DOT requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
– Operate manual or electric pallet jack as needed
– Utilize a pressure washer to rinse bins and containers and leave all client locations clean and free of debris.
– General use of hand tools for basic repairs of company bins and equipment.
– Maintenance of basic truck equipment overall cleanliness of equipment.
– Regularly lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 70 pounds, bending, stooping, twisting, shoveling or reaching overhead.
– Able to regularly pull/roll up to 300 pounds when working with totes
– Ability to handle unpleasant odors from food waste/farms
– Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
– Class A CDL License (self-certified as a Non-Excepted Interstate driver with the state of issuance)
– Clean MVR and PSP
– 4 Years required license or certification
– Minimum of 2 years full-time verifiable tractor trailer experience
– Stable work history
Competitive Salary per Week